Friday, November 27, 2009

All The Way to Oblivion

I feel... so empty inside now. One minute you're here, next minute you're gone and all of a sudden it's like you're too busy for me. Too busy to tell me good morning, too busy to stick to our plans, too busy to say you love me... that one hurts the most. you can tell me bye, but not I love you. Do you even love me anymore? You didn't even say it at the airport. You don't say it on the phone anymore, you can't text it to me, you don't type it to me. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't even talk to you because you're not even there. It's like sitting on the phone in silence because you completely forgot that I'm there. I'm so lost, and I really need you now, but I know you won't be there. So I won't get my hopes up for it. You're growing apart from me and don't even realize it. I think I'm going to break up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment