Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I can't tell you how sorry I am

I know this morning was nothing you expected, and I tried so hard not to put you in that situation. I want you to know that I've never lied to you about anything, and I have full intentions of being completely honest from here on out. I actually tried to tell you about it last night, but with things being the way they already were about us being nervous I couldn't find the words to tell you. I truly am sorry that I didn't just spit out and telling you what's up, I really just didn't want to risk losing you. You told me that it was okay, and your feelings haven't changed for me, but you're so distant now. We've barely talked, and not just spaced out talking because of work.... but everything we've said is very minimal, like we were having awkward conversation or something. I don't like this, and I'm not sure what's wrong, but I really wish that if you were thinking something, or doubting me, that you'd tell me. I don't know what to do now, and I need you to talk to me about this or else the thought that things aren't the same and you don't feel the same way are going to keep replaying in my head. If I'm crazy and over analyzing everything, then tell me. I guess I just need some sort of reassurance right now because of how badly I just screwed up... I don't know what to do about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment